the cassingle revival
Profile

20 years old, a blog held from the age of 16, Australia, girl, young adult problems and resolutions, an honest and dry look at myself learning to be a better, bigger, happier person, artist, photographer.

Trying to find my place in the world, a career, a family, to move on from the hectic world of the Bartender.

tracemyip

Archive

Friday, 29 April 2011, 1:38 am
it's not all beer and skittles.




this is one of those "about me" posts. So you can get to know me, I guess. Like a meme but less artistic. Like an autobiography but less public or freely accessible or annoying.

  • I'm about to turn 19 years old.
  • I'm 5'8, or on the upper end of 172cm tall. 59kg.
  • I'm a geek -- Apple products, Microsoft products, and a tiny tiny bit of Linux.
  • I ride horses professionally, and train.
  • My name without vowels is Ssch Rchrdsn
  • Sometimes I forget to eat.
  • I really liked English in school, but my favorite English teacher didn't like me very much.
  • I'm really not a very strong swimmer.
  • A cassingle is a cassette single. 
  • I remember using video tapes.
  • My favorite movie as a child was Jumanji.
  • I'm a very proud brunette. I love my hair. I wear it like a hat. An expensive, silken hat.
  • I really like sleeping in panties and an oversized mens shirt. It makes me feel delicate.
  • I used to be very fat. Now I'm not.
  • I used to be bulimic. Now I'm not. Most of the time.
  • I was in love. I'm still in love. 
  • I work 2 jobs. Both are bartending. 
  • I full-time study on top of work.
  • I drive a very old, very falling-apart but very well loved pickup truck.
  • I have green eyes.
  • Sometimes I wonder if I should be a little more ambitious. I want a position of power in a career, but then power isn't that important to me. I'd just as soon stay in a menial position and let other peoples hair fall out from stress while staying in late at the office.
  • I'm a brilliant bartendress. I want to work in a nightclub, as opposed to my current position in a pub.
  • Being a bartender, I now drink very, very rarely.
  • I believe very strongly in nature. Some people call it God, some people call it spiritual. Call it what you want.
  • I really like old Disney cartoons.
  • I'm not very good at about me's. I know it's because I'm not very self aware. I'm working on it.
  • I like to sleep cuddled up to something. I'm a sooky-lala at heart. A teddy. A pillow. A man.
  • I'm not afraid of spiders. I'm not afraid of snakes. Or mice. Or rats. I kind of like all of them.
  • I don't know if I'm really scared of anything, or just aprehensive.
  • My grandmother once rubbed my chest with Vicks vapor rub when I was sick. When she died, this was my fondest memory of her,
  • I want a husband and children. Soon.
  • I really like Calvin Klien adverts.
  • I have really expensive hobbies. Cars, horses and camera.
  • I really like big dogs, but not little ones.
  • I like the show Full House, and various other 80's sitcoms. Like ALF.
  • Snails are really cute.
  • I like trance, dubstep, house, mashups, raw rap, indie rock, folk, classical rock, classical music.
  • I really like stubble on men. Refer to Calvin Klien advert point.
  • Complete hippie in many aspects. 
  • I'm very well educated and cultured. But most of the time, I'm barefoot.
  • Vegan.
  • I have a good luck charm. It's a small pebble with a loveheart on it that I found in the Blue Mountains.
  • I watched a dog rip a live, screaming fox apart once.
  • Speaking of pebbles, did you know penguins exchange pebbles for sex?
  • I've always wanted to slow-dance with the person I love.
  • I really like lava lamps and neon lights. But I tend to wear mostly black. Go figure.
  • I imagine myself as very successful, but I don't know if I want success to feel powerful or so I don't feel inadequate.




0 comments